Showing posts tagged sxephil
Just posted TableTalk on SFNerd at its new time of 8am PST!! Its the first of 4 new videos today :) And if you haven’t subscribed to this new channel I just launched fix it now :)
A fun behind the scenes video the FHP crew made to say hello to the Nation so know that I don’t just have a company filled with alien robot chimps doing all my bidding although now that I think about it, that might be way more cost effective.
These are the guys that handle all the merchandise and at the end of the day its the life blood of the company. Its what funds the awesomeness.
Last night I made a video asking people to photograph their sunrises and/or sunsets. I did this because my friend Tom Sly had a healthy baby girl named Eleanor last night and he wanted to see and be able to show her the world on the day she came into it. I’m still downloading the hundreds of submissions from all over the planet but here is just a taste of the amazingness that is YOU Nation :)
Its a good day to be alive :) Welcome Eleanor.
Hello Nation! Check out my Wednesday Show here! I love yo’ faces!
Farrah Abraham’s Sex Tape UPDATE | Sugar Daddy Billboards | Danny Brown Receives Oral Sex on Stage | Which Tech Companies Protect Your Privacy | Crazy Botched Gas Theft | Plan B Available Over-the-Counter
Hello Nation! Check out my Tuesday Show Here! I love yo’ faces!
The Latest Trailers for GTA:V Have Arrived! | Ian Somerhalder Is One Hot And Sexy Vampire! | Nina Dobrev: The Bulgarian Vampire Princess | Virgin Galactic Takes Flight! | Atheism Is A Form Of Autism?! | Obama Speaks On Gitmo | Victim Takes Shotgun from Armed Robber
Every now and then I get emails asking me to help high school and college students with assignments and if I have the time I try to help out. I think I’m going to start sharing my answers because 1 or 2 of you might also find it interesting or would like to answer the questions yourselves.
Dear Mr. DeFranco,
Would you be willing to assist me with my AP English class project? We are writing to a variety of people to find out how important high school English classes are to an individual’s career and potential success. I have selected you for my research subject. Would you agree to answer a few questions for me?
1. What do you remember about your high school English class?
2. What literature did you study in high school?
3. How did you do research in high school? What technology was available?
4. What skills did you develop in your English classes that you use today?
5. What is your favorite book? Why?
Thank you in advance for supporting me and my class in our endeavor.
1. Being truly inspired by stories that I read. Finding an appreciation of story telling.
2. A lot of the older stuff. Shakespeare, Robert Frost, and the like.
3. On my desktop at home (It wasn’t as normal for everyone to have a laptop then). The internet. Specifically sparknotes when I fell behind :)
4. Story telling. Its all about emotional marketing. How do I get across what I’m trying to say in the most simple/universal/relatable way.
5. The Count of Monte Cristo. It was a revenge story that I really related to when I was younger. But more importantly it was a story of a man for better/worse that took control of his life’s path.
PS. I’m terrible with words and sentence structure so reorganize however you wish. I type how I talk. Its weird, but…thats me. :)
1. I write like a child.
2. I left this note for my buddy who is housesitting while I’m gone next week.
Do yourself a favor and watch what I deal with everyday.