Showing posts tagged defranco
Tickets for my last 2014 West Coast live show of on stage have just gone up! DeFranco Does LA is 8PM on May 9th! Buy tickets here. Please get them ASAP. Unlike Vancouver which sold out in two hours I wont be able to book a second night/show if this sells out too fast.
Steve and Joe will be with me on stage as well as some of your favorites being around :)
Note for a FAQ: The more expensive tickets include VIP seating, dedicated first in line for the post/pre show meet n greets, and hugs…maybe…if you play your cards right. ;)
My reaction to crazy people who constantly criticize family vloggers.
New Vlog with Linz. Nice little surprise for you near the 4 minute mark as well ;) (X)
If you follow them on social media you probably know that Meg and Elliott have announced they are leaving SourceFed/Nerd on the 15th and 30th of this month.
Things I will say:
1. We love these two and wish them the best.
2. As ALL OF A SUDDEN as this may appear, it is not. We have been planning and building to this moment for a while. We thought it was more respectful to let them tell you in their own ways.
3. For those that trusted me to make this channel in the first place trust me again when I say this: THIS IS ALL FOR THE BETTER. In my opinion the channels had become stale, more of the same every day, and needed this shot in the arm. I’m also changing things up internally to help SourceFed become the thing that I used to love and more.
4. To answer the question WHERE IS ROSS? We have moved him back over to writing stories.
5. Once again trust me on this. Half of you that are sad to see these guys go today are also the people who shouted for me to remove these two from the channel when they started.
Love yo faces :)
I used to think I didn’t understand women, but then I realized I just don’t understand girls. Women know what they want. Girls are unsure half people that destroy the people and world around them trying to fill the hole inside them.
The metaphorical one.
The fantastic Leanna Decker came to the studio last week to shoot for fun and maybe a month of the Lovely Ladies calendar.
Here are a few of my favorites and if you’d like to see the whole gallery you can go here.
Im excited for you to see the fun photo shoot I did with Leanna Decker. Also here is a S-NSFW smiles preview:http://instagram.com/p/jhkbE5tsXN/
I saw a lot of initial positive comments and then some of the ladies started swinging at me so I wanted to throw this out very quickly.
My goals with these shoots are:
1. Get models to smile a lot in the sets I shoot. Models “mean mug” too much for my taste and this should be fun.
2. Shoot 18 girls by 4/20/2014 so I can make a Lovely Ladies of the Nation 18 month calendar.
3. Get the ladies of the Nation to be less aggro about the women I shoot. It makes me sad some don’t understand I have a relationship of trust, love, and dedication at home and that my photography is a fun hobby. An outlet for my desire to grow creatively in a field that has always intrigued me. This is me featuring part of a woman; Not all a woman is to me.
4. Probably other stuff. But the main point is I’m going to continue doing stuff that I enjoy because the problem isn’t with me. I’m a good guy and I have the best supporting partner I could ask for….aaaaand done.
Love yo faces
A snowblower hit a glass panel at the NYC Apple Store that will reportedly cost $445,000 to replace.
I hope they bought AppleCare…