Oh hai. Who wants to make out?! No?
Want to read books with me? (My goal is to knock out at least 50 books in a year. I started 2 weeks ago.)
Book 1: Fahrenheit 451 ✔
Book 2: Ender’s Game ✔
Book 3: The Hunger Games
Book 4: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Book 5 and more?: Recommend some for me
- julienfolstrom answered: Fountain Trilogy by Isaac Asimov
- brinnysadisticlife answered: artemis fowl?
- nicholas4tech answered: The Last Lecture
- mellomusician answered: the alchemyst by michael scott
- tsundere-storm answered: Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini and The Great and Terrible Beauty trilogy
- idealisticperception answered: 1984 - George Orwell;
- igbytalks answered: Tangerine by Edward Bloor. one of the phew books that made me cry.
- everywomanadoresafacist answered: You should read ‘One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ :)
- securityjunkie answered: The Psychopath Test
- lunkwilll answered: The Fault In Our Stars?
- fuckerageous answered: The Book Theif
- bvzzrd answered: The Knife of Never Letting Go
- smashingpizza answered: Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld!
- topnotchvariable answered: Sprawl Trilogy (Neuromance, Mona lisa Overdrive, Count Zero)
- nofear88 answered: the eragon series!
- littlekicks answered: Crime and Punishment
- nathansnow answered: You should read the Song of Ice and Fire series. Incredibly well written, but pretty lengthy. The tv show is great too.
- helloelloh answered: The Fault in Our Stars, of course!
- heathenprincesscat answered: Atlas Shrugged
- eckabeb answered: If you enjoy The Hunger Games, try these: Matched Trilogy. The Giver. Delirium. The Uglies Trilogy.
- lukethesonofjack answered: The rest of the Hitchhikers Guide series