Oh hai. Who wants to make out?! No?
Want to read books with me? (My goal is to knock out at least 50 books in a year. I started 2 weeks ago.)
Book 1: Fahrenheit 451 ✔
Book 2: Ender’s Game ✔
Book 3: The Hunger Games
Book 4: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Book 5 and more?: Recommend some for me
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- julienfolstrom answered:Fountain Trilogy by Isaac Asimov
- brinnysadisticlife answered:artemis fowl?
- nicholas4tech answered:The Last Lecture
- mellomusician answered:the alchemyst by michael scott
- tsundere-storm answered:Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini and The Great and Terrible Beauty trilogy
- idealisticperception answered:1984 - George Orwell;
- igbytalks answered:Tangerine by Edward Bloor. one of the phew books that made me cry.
- walking-miracle answered:You should read ‘One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ :)
- securityjunkie answered:The Psychopath Test
- legendary-piece-of-shit answered:The Fault In Our Stars?
- cutenesscorrupted answered:The Book Theif
- bvzzrd answered:The Knife of Never Letting Go
- smashingpizza answered:Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld!
- aetherbending answered:The rest of the Ender Saga; When God Was A Rabbit (Sarah Winman); Mice (Gordon Reece)
- topnotchvariable answered:Sprawl Trilogy (Neuromance, Mona lisa Overdrive, Count Zero)
- nofear88 answered:the eragon series!
- littlekicks answered:Crime and Punishment
- nathansnow answered:You should read the Song of Ice and Fire series. Incredibly well written, but pretty lengthy. The tv show is great too.
- helloelloh answered:The Fault in Our Stars, of course!
- heathenprincesscat answered:Atlas Shrugged
- eckabeb answered:If you enjoy The Hunger Games, try these: Matched Trilogy. The Giver. Delirium. The Uglies Trilogy.